New Pipe Enthusiast from West Virginia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joequo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm 22 and study Psychology at WVU in Morgantown, WV. I've smoked cigars for a few years and dabbled in pipe smoking about a year ago. Now that I have a little money to pour into it, I'm ready to really embrace it. I've browsed this site for a little while now, trying to gain some insight to make my first real pipe purchase. I've been rolling with the corn cob for a couple weeks now and have decided to upgrade to a 1C smooth Cavicchi pictured here:
1C%202%20sm%20bent%20brandy%201.JPG
Feels good to be jumping into this with a legit community!

Welcome to BoB and congratulations on your new pipe! Cavicchis are sure nice pipes and one of the best for the money.

Jim

Welcome to the BoB! :cheers: That is a smart pipe! Enjoy!!! :pipe:

Welcome to BoB :cheers: :pipe:

Cavicchi is a very nice pipe, hard to go wrong with any Italian pipe, and they make up the majority of my collection, from Ardors, to Savs

:pipe:

Welcome to BofB... In my experience, Cavicchi pipes are 'the best' briar pipes, value for money... you choose very very well. I have three of his pipes and they are all wonderful smokers. You won't find better drilling at any price, you won't find a better finished Lucite stem (they shine like glass) and the airway is as smooth as a babies bottom. Enjoy your new gem!

joequo":rqehzr3h said:
I've been rolling with the corn cob for a couple weeks now
And you can't go wrong with a Cob. ;) I find they smoke great after they are broken in. I char the top with an open flame from the gas stove, and then smoke easy burning blends in it, several times over, to char/caramelize/patina the inside, and this way it won't taste so much like you're burning corn cobs.

A big Welcome, joequo!

Warmest regards, LIsa Marie

Welcome to the BoB. Corn cob to Cavicci. Would it be wrong of me to have pipe envy? :lol!: