New Pipe Film--Watch This!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorringowl

Reaction score
Father the Flame film

This is just a small preview of a new documentary a group of young people in Michigan are making about pipes, pipe making, and slowing down and enjoying life, called "Father the Flame". I don't know about you, but just the little bit I saw of this film made me want to sit down, pipe in hand, and watch a whole bunch more of this.

These guys are trying to raise money to complete this film by early October, and I think the finished film will be even more beautiful and more moving than it already is.

If you want to help these guys out (and all of us in the pipe community really should get behind a project like this), you can go to their indiegogo.com campaign page here: Father the Flame film

Spread the word and help these guys out! It will be so worth it.

Thanks,

Sorringowl

Just made a contribution. Suggest everyone do the same, even if it's $5. Every little bit helps.

The film looks like a great idea. Bringing the gentle art of pipe smoking to the masses.

In this day and age, we need all the positive PR we can get.

CACooper

This looks like a really great film! I think it will convey how unique and un-cigarette like pipe smoking is.

CACooper":ip4f7hgv said:
Just made a contribution. Suggest everyone do the same, even if it's $5. Every little bit helps.

The film looks like a great idea. Bringing the gentle art of pipe smoking to the masses.

In this day and age, we need all the positive PR we can get.

CACooper
Nice, CA! Thumbs up!

Hey guys!
Thanks for all the positive support for these guys. I think this will be a really cool film when it's completed.

Even if you can contribute $5, every little bit helps!

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with these guys. Just a fan. I really hope they get to do this, because it sounds like they have some great ideas for the film. And from what I've seen, so far, I think it will be a gem for the pipe community.