New Pipe from Crusader Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusader Pipes

Reaction score
Just wanted to show pictures of my latest pipe for sale (see For Sale thread on The Towne Crier). It is made of Grecian, 10+ years aged briar.

"The King"
Total length 6"
Total heighth 2 3/4"
Total width 1 5/8"
Bowl diameter 3/4"

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

As an Englishman, lions are one of our national symbols, and I get a patriotic urge to buy this pipe.
As a pipe smoker, I'm impressed with hefty look and robust function it possesses.
As a naturalist, I cant help questioning where you put the stem...

:)

Sorry, seriously though, that's a beautifully made pipe, I love the attention to detail that has gone in on the carving. Very attractively made.

Tim up there makes some smashing pipes. I can't say enough how personable his work is... https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t17977-the-final-bombing-old-prospector-pipe?highlight=prospector

...Tim, that lion is epic! :cheers:

Sir Greyson,THANK YOU !The naturalist comment gave us a good HAW, HAW !Kyle, THANK YOU ! Your praise is worth more than you know ! This pipe was created to be that kind of pipe,a statement you might say. Forgive me my hang up guys,but I still believe in a more 1800's type of thought that smoking a pipe can be an art ( as well as a total relaxation) enjoyed in an art work.

I totally get that, Tim. There's an "old world craft" feel to your pipes, and I'm proud to own one. 8)