New Pipe, Mario Grandi!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Graham Chapman one of the founding members of Monty Python. He played King Arthur in the "Holy Grail". Avid pipe smoker.

(Hey, I knew something here!)

Blue Max":41qwbizg said:
That's Graham Chapman one of the founding members of Monty Python. He played King Arthur in the "Holy Grail". Avid pipe smoker.

(Hey, I knew something here!)
Oh cool! Thanks.

ha ha thanks guys, it smokes pretty well, only tried it a couple of times and as far as I can see, there are no flaws to the finish, I know some people have complained about this in the past

I like it, too. When you said ostentatious, I didn't know what to expect. I've seen some funky things they've done before that were, ehm quite funky. This seems to be a nice cohesive piece.

Is the carving a tobacco leaf, or is it just the shape that gives the impression?

That's SWEET! As far as the finishes on MG's, I have one & I could see some flaws but nothing that would keep me from buying another in the future. As soon as I get my pipes out of storage on Sunday & cleaned up I'll post a pic of it. :bounce:

Cool pipe. I think that would officially be called a Cavalier because of the stem on the bottom. They're similar for sure, but if you do a Google image search for each I think you'll find Cavalier fits the bill.