New pipe rack (PRAD)?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
image18.jpg

Success! Haha! Two pipes and three scotches later, I give you... My new pipe rack!

It is from 2 cousins, they make them for smokingpipes now. Very well made, and pretty cheap for 2 cousins anyway. And smokingpipes threw in the three jars in the bottom compartment. I've been drooling over the racks on the 2 cousins site for months now, but was sort of priced out of being able to get one large enough within my budget. My GF set it up while I was at work the other day so it was a nice surprise to come home to. (Please excuse the mess in the secretary)

I'd like to thank Richard burley for his most excellent directions posted previously explaining the process for adding pics to a post. (Sep 27, 2014 new guy here how do I post pictures)

i think the acronym you're looking for is RAD :) .

enjoy!

and, seriously, clean your frickin' desk one of these days ;-) ;-) :) .

xoxo,
doody

Nice rack!! I didn't even notice the desk on first look. Just keep the rack there and don't worry about the rest.

Nice rack, noticed a couple nosewarmers top left, I've been looking at a few lately. Good smokers?

Nice and simple !! I like yours better than the ones in their catalog !! Way to go for your GF !! :cheers:

Looks awesome! Now it's time to think about purchasing another bottle of Balvenie! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

mark":a3suceal said:
Nice rack, noticed a couple nosewarmers top left, I've been looking at a few lately. Good smokers?  
The first is a Rattray butchers' boy, which is a convertible. (There's a lone almost CW stem in the smaller rack to the left) The next is a Peterson outdoor sportsman. They are both good smokers. The butchers boy may be better with the CW stem though.

monbla256":r62e407p said:
Nice and simple !! I like yours better than the ones in their catalog !! Way to go for your GF !! :cheers:
She's home now on maternity leave with our second son, Liam. She has been slowly sorting out our apt in between baby detail. I got it partly because she kept telling me I had to clean up all my pipe stuff.

Brewdude":0nfiim71 said:
And yes, do sort out that mess below!

:lol:

Cheers,

RR
The secretary (I've also heard it called a dry sink) is right next to the front door. So it's become where I drop everything into when I come inside. Or where anything goes I need to take care of elsewhere. I keep cleaning it, and it never lasts.

That's a great rack for a pipe smoker. Unfortunately, you are in peril of becoming a pipe collector, and may the gods have mercy on your soul. You are known by the company you keep.

(And in that vein, where is the healthy bimbo pic? Should be along by now. :scratch: )

Richard Burley":jg2nw0gj said:
That's a great rack for a pipe smoker. Unfortunately, you are in peril of becoming a pipe collector, and may the gods have mercy on your soul. You are known by the company you keep.  

(And in that vein, where is the healthy bimbo pic? Should be along by now. :scratch: )
I only buy pipes to smoke them, I'm not sure that counts as collecting. I have them for different blend types, mostly English because that is mostly what I smoke. I have a few for Virginias now that I'm getting into them. A few for va/pers as well. And some cobs for sampling new things and (*shush*) aro smoking at home.

Alternately, I didn't know baby pics were cool here. Although, few things in life are more manly than pipe smoking and having new sons in my opinion. I'll get something up soon

Great looking rack! Great looking pics of your son, too. He is gonna be a fine strong young man soon.
Congratulations on your new life!