New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastie3202

Reaction score
I recently completed work on two Peterson's that belong to a friend of mine.  In appreciation he built me this rack so that I can show off my collection without hanging them upside down. Its the tall one with the tobacco cubbies on the bottom. The rack has enough holes to hold 72 pipes.

IMG_20140210_194325_zps2f1d5926.jpg
" />

Nice one! Lets see a close up of the puppy now.  :D

Ya know, for the old men out there that can't see so good anymore.

Cartaphilus":gjnpd0bf said:

Was a little small wasn't it.  Here ya go.

IMG_20140210_210132_zps7573ca6d.jpg
" />

Coastie3202":sl1hrnn9 said:
Cartaphilus":sl1hrnn9 said:

Was a little small wasn't it.  Here ya go.

IMG_20140210_210132_zps7573ca6d.jpg
" />
Oh Yeah! Now I see says the blind man. That'll hold a couple wont it?  :affraid: 

Yes it will.  Only problem is they get stacked three deep then you can't get to the ones you want to smoke.  I smoke almost all my pipes, so probably won't use half the available slots.  But it is nice to have the room.

Coastie3202":2q62qozm said:
Yes it will.  Only problem is they get stacked three deep then you can't get to the ones you want to smoke.  I smoke almost all my pipes, so probably won't use half the available slots.  But it is nice to have the room.
Ah, they'll be a time when you will no longer be able to smoke all of them as the rack gets fuller and fuller and.............. :fpalm: 

Nice rack and a rather impressive pipe collection too, awesome all around.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Let's see now. One pipe/day means it will take 2 1/2 months rotation to get back to the first pipe.
Impressive

holymolar":udtv26ek said:
Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Let's see now. One pipe/day means it will take 2 1/2 months rotation to get back to the first pipe.
Impressive
You know me though Joyal, a handful of them will never leave my rotation, the rest are always available for trades....for the right offer.

What doesn't show in the bigger pic is the long rack underneath the big rack, the rack that sits on shelf to the left of the big rack, and the two racks hanging on the peg board. I swear that when the lights go out the breed like rabbits.

Coastie3202":lvbvpmjl said:
holymolar":lvbvpmjl said:
Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Impressive
 I swear that when the lights go out the breed like rabbits.
Gees! I wish mine would. I want more Bulldogs.

I just don't understand all you "neat freaks" !!! Three racks, three desk drawers and the top of my desk has worked for me !! Hmmmph !! grmbl, grmbl. grmbl  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: (BTW that's a DAMN FINE Rack ya got from your friend  :cheers: )

Very nice Coastie, and it looks like it will accommodate some large pipes. Most racks are good for only group 4 size pipes. Time to fill 'er up!!! Get all of those spaces occupied. :D