New Pipe Smoking Forum: Briar Fellowship

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Briar Fellowship

Never being one to take a hit and stay down, Kirk is giving this another go.

I'm will not and am not in any way trying to pull people away from BoB, but it would nice if a few Brothers and Sisters stopped by and gave their support (and input) for Kirk and his efforts.

Kirk works very hard on anything he does and puts everything he has into it, and to me that alone makes it worthy of recognition.

Hermit":xqdmo6lz said:
Oops! Google Chrome could not find briarfellowship.freecpanelwebhosting.org
It's a FREE website hosted as a Frontpage extension, without the actual file it wont get found, the url to the forum is this:

http://briarfellowship.freecpanelwebhosting.org/index.php

I'm not happy with letting a hacker ruin what I was building and wish to rebuild, but I can't afford to pay for webhosting, more than boring story but we have had a bit of a shock recently and found ourselves in considerable debt, we cannot allot for hosting. I have full access to the files and database so when we can afford webhosting in a year or so we can move the site to paid hosting, it will be seamless as I will carry on with using MyBB, starting to love the software actually.

Rob_In_MO":2sp821i0 said:
Briar Fellowship

Never being one to take a hit and stay down, Kirk is giving this another go.

I'm will not and am not in any way trying to pull people away from BoB, but it would nice if a few Brothers and Sisters stopped by and gave their support (and input) for Kirk and his efforts.

Kirk works very hard on anything he does and puts everything he has into it, and to me that alone makes it worthy of recognition.
Thank you Rob, I really didn't know if this would kick off to be honest, running it on a free webhost is a risk but having full access to files and database gives me the freedom to move the site to a more stable environment when we can afford to do so.

the forum has now been sanctioned and christened by me, so you may visit at your discretion

rev

the rev":732eidzv said:
the forum has now been sanctioned and christened by me, so you may visit at your discretion

rev
Very pleased to have your blessings Rev, thank you. :)

Reading some of the comments made me chortle. (g).
Been there, registered. Not that I need another forum but you take quality where you find it!! Looking forward to its growing older if you know what I mean!

Kyle Weiss":6b53ay69 said:
Atta boy, Kirk. :cheers: I knew you wouldn't give up.

8)
It was close Kyle, losing the Cubby hit me hard, but I'm back and The Fellowship is going to be something different, but that's a discussion for there. ;)

George Kaplan":p2160f5i said:
Ooh good! One more place I can register as "Kaiser83" :twisted:
And another for me to register as George Kaplan!

Signed up but never received the confirmation email so I can't post anything.

chris":nefpu5ui said:
Same here. I've been waiting about 24 hours for the confirmation email. But, as a pipe smoker, I have almost unlimited patience.

Patience is a virtue
Hot will cool if greed will wait
All things come to those who wait
Stick a feather up your a$$

Tom

tgwilt":fsd8f4tm said:
chris":fsd8f4tm said:
Same here. I've been waiting about 24 hours for the confirmation email. But, as a pipe smoker, I have almost unlimited patience.

Ok Chris & Tom, I've PM'ed Kirk (Old Fart) over there and he'll look into it for you guys. Sorry for the hassle, but these things do happen...

Rob_In_MO":pgoiaqmo said:
tgwilt":pgoiaqmo said:
chris":pgoiaqmo said:

Ok Chris & Tom, I've PM'ed Kirk (Old Fart) over there and he'll look into it for you guys. Sorry for the hassle, but these things do happen...
Thanks Rob,

I'm in no hurry but appreciate the lubrication of the skids.

Tom

chris":qupsk2yd said:
Account activated Chris, Rob told me of your troubles, Rob will be able to handle these sorts of problems directly at The Fellowship now. ;)

tgwilt":tvujka6o said:
appreciate the lubrication of the skids.

Tom
Tom, your skids have been lubricated well and truly, slide on in Bro'. :)

@Kyle, don't do it, I know you're tempted to say it, just hush now!! :lol: