New Pipe Smoking Forum: Briar Fellowship

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invite me to breakfast and criticize my taste in the eggs ya cooked, huh? :evil: :lol:

8)

Kirk Fitzgerald":p4rwisb2 said:
chris":p4rwisb2 said:
Signed up but never received the confirmation email so I can't post anything.
Account activated Chris, Rob told me of your troubles, Rob will be able to handle these sorts of problems directly at The Fellowship now. ;)
Kirk - thanks for that and I will login later.

George Kaplan":lvy82n1f said:
Ooh good! One more place I can register as "Kaiser83" :twisted:
Although you're joking, this has been done before, it's just weird when folk do that sort of thing.

George Kaplan":xlvuewws said:
Rob_In_MO":xlvuewws said:
George Kaplan":xlvuewws said:
Ooh good! One more place I can register as "Kaiser83" :twisted:
Why not register as "George Kaplan"?

8)
Gravel already took that one.
Nah, gravel registered as gravel, George Kaplan is still available and can be kept that for you if you like!

George Kaplan":t2yh9bv7 said:
Kirk, old boy! Stop taking us all so seriously. :p

I was going to register as me, but some cheeky rascal has already registered as The Old Fart, what a blooming cheek eh, oh well. ;)

I'm in, awaiting the email. Thanks for setting this up.
Update: email arrived while I was typing this message, all set here. Same name, same guy.

Love the riddle security questions! I am not ashamed to say some of them confused me. Definitely not enough coffee in my system yet!!

Kirk approved a bunch of you guys that might not have gotten the email registration confirmation, we're housewarmin' up the place pretty keen right now. Kirk's done a bang-up job over there.

Kyle Weiss":ogby7er3 said:
Kirk approved a bunch of you guys that might not have gotten the email registration confirmation, we're housewarmin' up the place pretty keen right now. Kirk's done a bang-up job over there.
Thanks for the heads up Kyle. I able to get in.