New Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramatwist

Reaction score
Nice Peterson Calabash Rustic Fishtail arrived today.

I like small pipes. This is a Dunhill Group 2 in size. Same family as my Belgique Rustic, a Group 1.

Small pipes make my tobacco last longer, and I enjoy the handling of them.

Used to be easy to post an image. Now, not so much, especially for old farts such as myself.

I read a Hemingway quote about time once... he was "quoting" a Native American...

"Long time ago, good. Now, heap shit."

This is my considered opinion on posting images here in 2014.

Best Regards to All,

Congratulations on the Peterson Calabash Rustic -- happy puffing  ;) 

Congratulations sir  :cheers: 
Is this the pipe we're talking about?
We like to see photos of the pipes members are sharing, it's like going to an art museum.
If there's no art to see it's hardly worth going. And I think most of us here enjoy the artist value of pipes as much as smoking them.

Cartaphilus":ni0nfyo1 said:
We like to see photos of the pipes members are sharing, it's like going to an art museum.
If there's no art to see it's hardly worth going. And I think most of us here enjoy the artist value of pipes as much as smoking them.

Thanks, Cart!

That's the one.

Dramatwist":yo30qqvf said:
Cartaphilus":yo30qqvf said:

Thanks, Cart!

That's the one.
I'm going to have to get my old saggy ass in gear with you guys!

556E7732-7D95-4517-9411-698C9BEAA4BA-9884-00000FF0508978E6_zpsd3865ba9.jpg
[/img] Brian Ruthenberg Billard, bid on 2 that were unsmoked on the Bay figuring I would at least win one, Lo' and Behold I won both .

Great score, Bradley. Can't go wrong with the Ruthenbergs--Brian makes awesome pipes. Love his blasts in particular.  :) 

cajun":emyxpo2e said:
" /> Brian Ruthenberg Billard, bid on 2 that were unsmoked on the Bay figuring I would at least win one, Lo' and Behold I won both .
cajun,

love blasts, and the blast on that billiard is quite nice. lovely briar.

best,