• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Straight Bulldog 2/8/20 (SOLD!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Just finished this one up this morning and it looks much better then the photos.
Sorry for the horrible photos but, I tried twice and they still suck.
As always you can view more horrible photos and the particulars of the pipe on my website. ;) Pipe has SOLD!

Pics look fine to me Ron. And the pipe looks even finer. Love the contrast of the blast finish and stem material. You've got a good sense for color combinations.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":f11bvumy said:
Pics look fine to me Ron. And the pipe looks even finer. Love the contrast of the blast finish and stem material. You've got a good sense for color combinations.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thank you Rande, it's just most of the photos are too dark and don't show the blast as much as I'd like.
Pipe looks great in person. ;)

Blackhorse":se5z3qu4 said:
And...that’s a super fantastic stain there.  Just a gorgeous color.  Beautiful variation.  Love the Cumberland stem as well. Perfect match for the pipe, I think.
Thank you BH, The color is called Russet, always seems to be a favorite. ;)

I don’t remember you showing this one to us.  Did I just miss it?  It’s quite a festive departure for you but it totally works.  I’d love to see this design in the russet stain with like a forest green.  Wow!

Blackhorse":ur0c6bfv said:
I don’t remember you showing this one to us.  Did I just miss it?  It’s quite a festive departure for you but it totally works.  I’d love to see this design in the russet stain with like a forest green.  Wow!

Yes sir, I made two of them so far, that was the last one. Look carefully through the list and you'll find it.
And I'm sorry BH but, because of my colorblindness I stay clear of green, it's a problem color for me.
I would imagine some may say Blue is too. :lol: