new smoking cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.

Wait... WOW!

That is beautiful. Drool worthy!

Fantastic cabinet, beutiful display and excellent collection!

Richard Burley":1qh6nxpr said:
Well done, sir, well done. And doesn't it feel great having them organized?
It does indeed...the only unintended side effect is that my lovely wife now see the extent of the entire herd :lol:

I think someone else said this but WOW. Now that ive seen what you have. I got to talk my wife out of the what not cabinet I got her. Like thats going to happen. I got to quit thinking out loud. :roll:

I bought the cabinet off Craigslist for $150 and the spent $35 on the oak to build the racks for the pipes

Very nice! It makes me happy to see that the Ardor and tobaccos you bought from me have such a lovely home! :D

Very nice cabinet and shelf racks, looks great, Congrat's :D

That's a very nice cabinet and a beautiful collection you have there!

Very nice sir I love it you also have a very nice collection. I tip my hat to you sir.
Best Regards
Richard

Awesome! I have a similar cabinet but yours is much nicer.

Also, there's some great tobacco stashed in there! I really should come over and help you smoke some 8)

s.ireland":afxj2dt9 said:
Awesome! I have a similar cabinet but yours is much nicer.

Also, there's some great tobacco stashed in there! I really should come over and help you smoke some 8)
If you make to the east coast you are welcome to help

very nice cabinet, similar the one I have in mind. I havnt found what I am looking for yet but it will be close to that one. I love wood furniture

A jewel of a cabinet for any purpose, and a great find! Thanks for sharing it.

Steve