New smoking lounge

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cigar2you

Reaction score
800.jpg

The smoking lounge my wife gave me for Christmas (photo as promised)

That's sweeter than the smoking room down at my local tobacconist!

No chit! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow, I'm incredibly jealous!! That is one hell of a lounge, and wife, you have there, enjoy!

Wow. That's exactly the way a smoking room should look. You are very lucky that you get to have a room to yourself indoors to smoke in. She must realize how much you love your hobby. And she must love her hubby. :)

The radio is actually one of the reproduction models with the tape deck on the side and does work. I live in a low lying are so you even get that old time static

Cigar2you":zyfeb3qv said:
UberHuberMan":zyfeb3qv said:
Sweet! Get your tax return recently? ;)
Not yet this was my Christmas present from the wife
Excellent! Spotted that line in your original post after a second look. Talk about an incredible woman! You are one lucky buck.

Looks great! I'm sure you'll spend many, many happy hours in that chair in the corner enjoying the finer things in life and reflecting on how lucky you are, brother. I know I could certainly make myself very comfortable in that room. Cheers! :cheers:

Someday when i get my own house it will happen, but the new house we moved into doesn't allow smoking in the inside. :cry:

Now that's a nice pipe room if I must say...that pipe cabinet is just gorgeous. Can I come over?

PipeLeisure":4adh5ax0 said:
Now that's a nice pipe room if I must say...that pipe cabinet is just gorgeous. Can I come over?
The smoking lamp is always lit if you are in the area shoot me a message.

Cigar2you":ajzqlsgm said:
PipeLeisure":ajzqlsgm said:
The smoking lamp is always lit if you are in the area shoot me a message.
I bet we could spend all day in there :cheers: