New to BoB PA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amystika

Reaction score
Hello all!

Im a youngin' who was introduced to my first pipe a few months back with a Middleton Wine Berry Blend. As I took my first puffs and we passed the pipe back and forth I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt. The next few visits we shared a pipe and one day at our local puff'n'snuff my friend purchased me my own pipe (a simple cherrywood pipe) and some Middleton Cherry tobacco. I quickly became a huge fan of the relaxation and simple joy that the pipe brought me.

I am now the proud owner of a Macqueen churchwarden pipe. This white wizard is a good 16" long and such a pleasant smoke.

I am young and am always open to advice that anyone can give, glad to have found a place where pipe smokers young old, new and experienced can converse!

Ewwwww you share your pipes? I blame the effing hippies... :pale:

:lol:

Welcome, I hope we'll both drive you insane and also help you out. 8)

Well met, and welcome! Been a while since I've been back to Pennsyltucky, but this time of year especially I get the hankering...

Welcome, I'm down South of you in MD (but near the PA line).

Welcome to the forum, you picked the right place to share your hobby with, lots of great people here. :cheers: