New to BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaWarrior

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello and that I enjoy the pipe history I am finding here. My wife and I buy and sell vintage and antique clothing & items. I am practicing the craft of restoring estate pipes in addition to restoring straight razors. We are fascinated by the design and elegance of the good old days. Cuisine prepared at home, a quality glass of bourbon, a warm bowl, and some music playing are my idea of a party. I'm not a big talker, am a great listener, and can laugh at myself. I look forward to being involved with you guys, and I appreciate the opportunity for new friendships here.

Sweet smokes,
Matt

Welcome aboard Matt. As you've no doubt already discovered, there's a wealth of great info from some very talented chaps that will assist you in your pursuit of restoring pipes.

Looking forward to sharing threads on the board with you,

Regards,

Stick.

Thanks for the warm reception. I am looking forward to learning about your bombing runs and the mystery theatre is also very cool.

@T I lived in Charlotte, NC for a long time.

Welcome Matt (see what I did there?)

Seriously, welcome to the BoB!

:cheers:

Welcome.

Ps, tell me more about the vintage and antique clothing. I sometimes peruse the Ebay for the odd vintage item so I'm a bit curious about this.