New to forum 39 years a piper

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongirish

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. I am retired on disability and live on Lake Conroe just north of Houston. I have been a piper for almost 39 years. I collect and restore estate pipes and am always going to antique stores and estate sales in the quest for bargains. I love driving my Miata sports car and love old classic cars. I love trying new blends but basically am a burley lover. I was a home furnishings broker for many years prior to retiring. I also spent my younger years with US Tobacco.

I am a very active member of other forums but for some reason have never found my way here. I look forward to making new friends here and contributing my years of pipe smoking to the forum.

By the way, my name is Earl Schube

Welcome to BoB Earl, The Republic of Texas is very well represented here, I'll leave it to you to find your many neighbors.

I have family in Texas (mostly the Dallas area) and lived there for a good portion of my life. My wife is in Dallas this week awaiting the arrival of our third grandchild, which should come into this world late this evening or early Saturday morning

:pipe:

Welcome to the family...

Great people in here...enjoy, relax, and don't be afraid to speak up.

:D

Hey buddy! I'm 6 hours south of Houston, never had a reason to drive up. Maybe I can buy you a drink or cup of coffee one day.

I often drive up to CC or SA to check out the shops.