New to forum

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustanggt

Reaction score
Here to join in and be a member of this community. Love to smoke my pipes and tobacco. I couldn't imagine life without them in it. Thanks

"Tobacco: Easier to say what I don't like. No Aros or old lady perfume types."

Welcome aboard, I can see you already have fine taste in tobaccos!

Thank you fellas. I appreciate it. I'd like to put up an avatar but am unable to find out how. That of course means it's obvious. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I have an 06 GT. Ordered it straight from the factory. Mid life crisis purchase I guess. That crisis got over a long time ago by her kicking me to the curb. Good thing I bought it because that car caught my wife's eye and she was curious who's car it was. When she found out it was me.... 7 months later we were married. Life is good.

Welcome to the brethren Mustang from one of the Blighty contingent. GT? I used to drive a 1970 MG B GT. Great car, miss it lots.

Oh dear me, I missed your arrival too, apologies for that, welcome to BoB. :cheers: :sunny:

Welcome aboard. There's a lot of great info in the pipe techniques section for beginning pipers.