New to group and smoking.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warbeast96c

Reaction score
Been wanting a pipe for the longest and broke down and got one. Fun to learn as I go. Wish I had gotten into it when my uncle was still alive, he smoked every day all day. It has been hard to find good information on different tobacco and pipes and ways to keep tobacco stored and care for. Then new pipes and different things to try. And how often to smoke the same pipe.

Thank you all for having me.

What's your name? You're lucky to have found BoB so early on your quest. May you always be a seeker, it's the spice of life!

AND I was the first to welcome you, a first for me!

Enjoy all the wonderful people here.

Matt

Welcome to BoB! Yes, there's lots to discover about pipe smoking, and a lot of fun to be had while doing so! I hope you enjoy the journey and your time here as well

"T"

Welcome to the 'hood! :cheers:
You found the right place for all the questions you have. There's lots of good experienced people in the brotherhood here that will help out. ;)

It is Charles.
Thank you all for the awesome welcome.
I hope to find out info on here to help me with my new journey.

Welcome aboard. This is a great place for fellowship and info. Hope you enjoy it

Hello Charles and welcome to the BoB!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey there, Charles! Welcome from another new guy at BoB! There is definitely a lot to learn when you first pick up a pipe. Just hang in there, ask questions, and remember that there is usually more than one right answer. You'll be puffin' with the best of 'em in no time.

Welcome Charles! We put the FUN in dysfunction! Err wait...or is it we put something in happiness? No no...that's definitely not it! :oops:

Welcome to the group, from one Charles to another!

The BoB is a great spot to find info on practically any and every facet of the piping hobby, so fire up a bowl, grab a beverage and settle in for some reading!

I think you'll find a warm and knowledgeable community here that keeps you coming back for more! Welcome!