New To Me Tadeusz Polinski

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanez

Reaction score
Ordered an estate pipe today. I'm not familiar with the maker but I took a chance based solely on the looks. BRB does good work with their photos and I thought this particular pipe was rather stunning. Hopefully it's a good smoker.

Hey! You got that from Blue Room Briars, didn't you! Yep, you were quicker than I was. Wanted to pull the plug on that one but just couldn't. It's a good looking pipe. Enjoy it. I've purchased several estate pipes from BRB and haven't been disappointed yet. They are good people.

Corncobcon":nw4okszm said:
Yep, you were quicker than I was.
I lost a bid on a Savinelli yesterday so when I saw this I decided I wasn't going to wait until it was too late and went ahead and pulled the trigger.

This is my second pipe from Blue Room Briars. It was already shipped very shortly after the purchase was made. Quality people and service there.

Wow! I have a Tom Spanu that is a slightly bent but looks similar to the bowl and rustication. They could almost be lost brothers! Great looking pipe! Enjoy and congratulations!