New (to me) Truck

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

while FWD deployed right now, my wife appears to have been a busy bee, with a lil help from the re-enlistment money, she got me a truck! pretty awesome of her. now we wont have to share the suv anymore. its a 2002 ford ranger 4wd with 88k miles on it, after a thorough inspection from my neighbor (huge truck buff) only thing it needed was a windshield wiper blade replaced. originally priced at 9.5k we got it for 8k. with much research, was the best we were going to get in our area. cant wait to drive it when i get home.

Very low milage for a 10 year old pickup, and looks well taken care of. Congrats KV! :cheers:

Nice little truck brother, congrats. Now you have to lift it 4 inches and put 33's under it, they'll fit I swear. Really, congrats.

Hey, I gotta move some stuff into storage this weekend. Can I borrow your truck?

Hehehe... You know it's coming!

looks great, how you get home soon to tear the streets up with it.

Probably the only pick'emup truck worth a damn besides a Toyota. I like those type of doors, too, makes life pretty darned easy. :D

8)

Great truck brother! Hope you get home soon to enjoy it. Thank you for your service

Jim

...a great looking truck! sounds like you have an industrious wife...good to see that! Many Thanks for your service and get home soon! Enjoy that truck!