new to the forum

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

music is life

Reaction score
Hello my name is tad jones im from scottville michigan and i just recently started pipe smoking thanks to one of your brothers
zack runk hes a personal friend of mine that suggessted this site and i beacame a member last night. i have a couple of questions about pipe smoking and aquiring fine pipes. Also im looking for suggestions on what tabacco i should smoke i like a nice tabacco with a mild bite. If you know were i can aquire some fine tabacco let me know

sincerely: Tad .M. Jones

Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you here

There are many places to obtain fine tobacco and pipes... Smokingpipes.com, 4noggins.com, pipesandcigars.com... Ask for suggestions as far as tobacco is concerned and you're likely to get as many different responses as there are people on this forum.. The only way to find what you like is to start trying anything that sounds good to you... I see you have some cobs... Great start!

Welcome Tad

From a fellow newbie to the site. There are a great bunch of guys on the site and pleanty of knowledge all around. So Enjoy.

Steve

thanks guys i apreciate it i will defently check those sites out and steve its nice to meet you i look forward to discussing pipes in the future

Welcome aboard, Tad. It sounds like you guys are starting quite the pipe-smoker's collective up there in the Ludington area. I warned Zach that he'd need extra cobs for his buddies! :p

Ha ha... get this... I bought a flat cap about a year ago... he buys a flat cap... I start smoking a pipe... he buys him self a cob, than buys one of the ones I refurbished... I join this forum... he joins this forum. Let me breath brother man!!! Lol. Yeah I bought a cob for another one of my pals, cause he was smoking mine all the time!
Zach

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board.

thanks guys yes i did copy my friend alittle but im glad i did pipe smoking is a nice way to wind down at the end of the day and yes hopoefully we can get some more people to start pipe smoking sorry brother man that was neccesary and i like it alot