New

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beginner112

Reaction score
Hi my name is robert and I stared smoking in the last couple of weeks I only have one pipe and I hand carved it and is looking for some advice to a good blend of tobacco and a good starter pipe for as little money as posible o I live in temecula ca

Welcome aboard Robert! Surf around the site and you will find a wealth of information that should answer most questions that you may have and the folks here are more than happy to get specific.

Welcome Robert. You've found the right place to get your questions answered. Light up a bowl, surf the site and enjoy the fellowship.

A big howdy and welcome! There are about 3000 different tobaccos listed on Tobacco Reviews and a miriad of pipe makers with different shapes, styles, and prices. Probably the most economical smoke would be a corncob pipe and a pouch of Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Sir Walter Raleigh, or Grainger to name a few of the good so called drug store blends.

Good luck,

Jim