Newbie from down south , way down south

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklabel

Reaction score
Good day. Long time cigar smoker new to pipes .I am so new to pipes and the hobby of collecting pipes and tobacco , hell I haven't even bought a pipe yet . thats how new I am
regardless i stumbled on this website a few days ago , and have learned so much, i finally decided to dive in .
i am from south florida , where there is more cigar and cigar related shops, events, heritages, and lounges. i have always been interested in pipes, and am becoming more and more interested in beginning to learn more.
i am presently looking to get a corn cob in a few days and begin what i expect to be a very exciting venture

Welcome to the board and enjoy your entrance into this hobby. It's a great one!

Hey Blacklabel,
Welcome to the forum, hang around as there is a great amount of pipe knowledge around here. Don't be afraid to ask either. :pipe:

Welcome! Be careful, once you buy your first pipe there's no way back:) There's always gonna be that one, perfect pipe, and yeah, sure it's the last one this month... :D

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place. Very helpful folks here!

Welcome blacklabel!! You're making the right decision. I used to be a big cigar smoker but pipe smoking is so much more civilized and interesting. I also think that you will find that pipe smokers are just more thoughtful and nice!

Great bunch here!! Enjoy the ride!! If you need any suggestions don't be afraid to ask!