Newbie From outside Chicago

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talrmn35

Reaction score
Hey all! Glad to be here and be apart of the Brotherhood! I just started with pipes, I was a cigar smoker for many years. But I needed to make a switch. I have many fond memories of my Grandfather and his pipes. The aroma is just amazing....as you all ready know. Well I just wanted to introduce myself! Hope to learn a lot here! Thanks!

Welcome to the group. Come back often!

Just watched the Bears go down 3 TD's to the Pats early. Had to turn it off.

Buddy

Thanks all, This site has been a real joy. I'm learning so much. Things like...I need more pipes! And it's time to start amassing a large collection of tobacco! What valuable life lessons!

Seriously though, it is great to read the reviews and learn what is the "good stuff" out there. I am really enjoying the Savinelli Black Cav. It is so nice. I just wish it wasn't 0 degrees out so I could enjoy it a bit more often. (wife is not keen on smokin inside). Can anyone recommend a similar tobac?

Peace,
Timm

May I extend a warm welcome to you up there! You'll need all the warmth you can get, from what I hear this season's been a killer so far. And to think it's not even winter yet....