Newbie from the dirty south!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScurvyDog

Reaction score
Greetings from N.Florida....Long time cigar smoker. I have had a Grabow for years but only smoked it a few times. The B&M aromatic I had really sucked. About a year ago I tried some Va. Flake. Damn I only smoke one cigar a month now. I am a flake fan. I also liked frog morton, but yet to have a aromatic that is likable. I now have 5 pipes. My favorite is a Bari bent apple with a bourbon colored lucite stem.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to enjoy your VA flakes!

"T"

ScurvyDog":1pysl7wy said:
Greetings from N.Florida....Long time cigar smoker. I have had a Grabow for years but only smoked it a few times. The B&M aromatic I had really sucked. About a year ago I tried some Va. Flake. Damn I only smoke one cigar a month now. I am a flake fan. I also liked frog morton, but yet to have a aromatic that is likable. I now have 5 pipes. My favorite is a Bari bent apple with a bourbon colored lucite stem.
Welcome! This is THE place to be when it comes to pipes!

Welcome to BoB and enjoy your time here. I am sure you will find the answers to most any questions you might have within the boards here.

Olle0047":rcau3mib said:
ScurvyDog":rcau3mib said:
Welcome! This is THE place to be when it comes to pipes!
It's also THE place to be when it comes to flakes! (take from that what you will 8) 8) 8) )

Welcome to the board!

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

This forum is certainly full of the finest Flakes you will ever meet!

Enjoy!

Dottleman":hx8qxm60 said:
Welcome! You'll find great folks and sage advice here. Enjoy!
Sometimes paprika, sometimes thyme... really it depends on what you're cooking, but you can be sure to get lots of opinions. ;) Don't worry, there are very few here as corny as me. Welcome! :D

Simple Man":m8o5xv18 said:
Dottleman":m8o5xv18 said:
Sometimes paprika, sometimes thyme... really it depends on what you're cooking, but you can be sure to get lots of opinions. ;) Don't worry, there are very few here as corny as me. Welcome! :D
Simple Man, that is a bold statement. I am certain there are more than a few here who can give you a run for your money in the business of being corny!

Sean68":fv12uoc8 said:
Simple Man":fv12uoc8 said:
Dottleman":fv12uoc8 said:
Simple Man, that is a bold statement. I am certain there are more than a few here who can give you a run for your money in the business of being corny!
:lol: Go ahead and name them, Sean. This should be fun! :lol!: