Newest Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YessireeBob.....I like it just fine! Looks a great job to me Crafty.

Kinda in the smallish pot style to me. Got a cool stem accent - what material is it? And also looks longish, maybe 6.5 - 7" or so?

Well done!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys, it's a 7/8" x 1 1/4 chamber overall Pipe is 6 5/8" long. The stem accent is a piece of Corian countertop (which is acrylic) that I recycled. I like using it because you can get it in a lot of colors. Take a visit to a counter store and ask if they have any scraps. It cuts easy can glue it with epoxy and buffs out well.

Very nice indeed Crafty! Love the accent piece. It really pops and brings the whole pipe up to a whole other level. The shaping is spot on and the stem looks like it will be an absolute delight. Very delicate balance too much off the stem just looks funny not enough and it's just clunky looking. You're right in that sweet spot.

Jim

Very nice looking pipe for sure. Like the design and the overall craftsmanship.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks all, I really enjoy working with briar and trying to get the best pipe (that I can make) with what's hidden within the blocks! :D