News Flash...Bub was bombed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
Congratulations bombardiers you had a very successful run.

When I came home our postman warned me that I should be careful because my wife was upset about the large number of packages that he just delivered for me. I don’t know why, but for some reason she thought that I had made a large number of internet purchases. After some discussion and opening a few packages, she came to see, and hopefully accept, that this was really a nice thing that the Brothers of the Briar do to/for each other. I have received about eight packages to date and this is about the same number that I might receive in a year. Since my wife is very polite, she believes that I should write a thank you note to each person who sent me a gift/bomb. While I truly want to thank everyone who sent a gift/bomb, I also want to tell you what the BOB has meant to me.

I joined too many years ago and was interested in learning about pipes and tobacco. While my interest in pipes has waned over the years, I still covet many of those I see on the internet. People have come and gone over the years, some remain and more join. Never the less, the BOB remains a group that cares about each other.

While I hate to come home and see a pile of tightly wrapped packages that are hard to open, I know that they came from people who care. I hope that you will let me know when I can send a bomb to another hapless victim.

Congratulations Bub! A truly worthy target guys. Enjoy it all in rude good health sir.

Jim

Very glad your wife came to the understanding that it was not a spending spree on your part! Otherwise we could be reading of your untimely demise. I am glad to hear the bomners hit a long time member and worthy target. Enjoy your payload in good health sir!

Enjoy! Just set one off, and the others will no doubt quickly follow :D

I see that I am getting any sympathy.
This is what I had to deal with, not to mention the racoon skin that I received the day before.
This is a picture my wife took before she understood the full meaning of all the gifts/bombs.
Does it look like evidence for divorce court?

Congratulations and well deserved...... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Mwahahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together. :face:

We really need some bombing based emojis :)

Cheers Bub, enjoy in rude health.

Tim

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hip hip hooray!

Good for your wife who is keeping tabs
on all the wrongs ye done.

First time in a while that we nearly got a guys neck wrung.

It feels...good.

Enjoy your bounty with our warmest regards.

Great job team! I'm glad your wife didn't kill you but it is kinda funny she thought you were buying stuff willy nilly ;)

Kaitlyn - it has long been considered the height of mission success to have the spouse/partner "go off" due to perceived TAD/PAD. It's beautiful when they snap and start throwing things, etc. It's beautiful when they realize their foolish error and come sniveling back. It's beautiful when the Squadron roars with glee and raises their glasses to a significant score. It's just all so dang beautiful. Makes all the effort worth while.

8)

I'm glad I could be a small part of this well deserved, apparently long overdue comeuppance haha.

We endured a second assault today and I am happy to report that the damage was relatively minor.

Enjoy my friend. Hope you get something out of all the gifts you get in some way.

You have my deepest sympathy Bub. As a previous target I understand too well the position you were put in. I'm glad your wife didn't shoot first and ask questions later. It's a humbling experience to be sure.

Jim

Good for you Bud!
When I got hit the old woman got jealous.........and I loved every minute of it. ;)

Great planning.
You saved the biggest bomb for last.

BOOM! I guess the last bomb sat him down hard, or he is just a man of few words LOL.