NFL draft coming up....thoughts?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Draft is coming up what player and position do you think your team is drafting? I'll start, we don't draft until the
second round. But I think we'll draft a Safety.

:cheers: GO COLTS!!!

NO, the Ravens really need a good Free Safety.

We have saying in Baltimore "trust in Ozzie". He seems to be the draft master, so I'm hoping he pulls off something spectacular this year as well.

The Browns one of everything, two of some. I know a QB at 4 is the popular opinion, it'd be pretty hard for them to screw up drafting a QB, DL, LB, OL, or WR.

That said, it's the Browns, so I'm pretty confident we'll use the fourth pick in the draft on a backup punter.

riff raff":5btj77qm said:
NO, the Ravens really need a good Free Safety.

We have saying in Baltimore "trust in Ozzie".  He seems to be the draft master, so I'm hoping he pulls off something spectacular this year as well.  
I have a ton of respect for Newsome and he knows his stuff, he could of signed Bethea but did't, that shows savvy
as Bethea has not been as good over the last two years.

idbowman":1vx2iq80 said:
The Browns one of everything, two of some.  I know a QB at 4 is the popular opinion, it'd be pretty hard for them to screw up drafting a QB, DL, LB, OL, or WR.

That said, it's the Browns, so I'm pretty confident we'll use the fourth pick in the draft on a backup punter.
It's a new regime in Cleveland, the new owner seems to mean business and your team got the best of us during the
Trent Richardson trade, so I think you have cause for hope.

The Browns were smart enough to hang onto their center, Mack. Wish we had grabbed him!

riff raff":s5afj5z0 said:
The Browns were smart enough to hang onto their center, Mack. Wish we had grabbed him!
We picked up Costa from the Cowboys. I just read on the internet that Jacksonville picked up Mack.

puff the magic dragon":7vgeccts said:
riff raff":7vgeccts said:
We picked up Costa from the Cowboys. I just read on the internet that Jacksonville picked up Mack.
Cleveland ended up matching the offer from Jacksonville, so he stays. I read somewhere that this made no sense, letting another team come up with a deal you had to match, but typical Cleveland...

That's restricted free agency and makes perfect sense.  

You have a player that thinks he's worth 400 billion zillion a game and won't sign for less.... You tell him 'Go prove it. Find someone to sign you....' Team x offers 3 mil a year. You decide if he's worth it. If he is you match it and he's required to play for you. If he isn't you snicker because team x just over payed for him and you snagged their draft picks.