NFS: Pro Street

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
A couple years old but a kick ass game...

Been playing it on the kids Playstation Three...
Just took out the Drag King in my 1048 BHP Supra.. 6.8 sec quarter with a 201 mph trap speed, 11.2 half with a 251 mph trap seed..

Basically its the Need For Speed series but on tracks instead of streets... Kinda like when they did the legal racing on Fast and Furious.
Circuit racing (they call it grip).. Speed challenge (top speed runs down semi straight roads) Drag (duh.. if ya don't know what drag racing is my paranthesis aint gonna help) and Drifting (corner racing done sideways..lol).

Pretty frikkin cool..

Being that I own an xbox360 and not a PS3, I'm a Forza fan myself. Seeing you guys have a PS3 over there grab yourself Gran Turismo 5 and enjoy an awesome simulation racer! Both Forza and GT5 are massively customizable, especially the tuning setups. When I get the chance I take a few hours perfecting certain cars tunes for various uses!

Good man. I have many fond memories playing GT3. By the time GT4 was out I was on board with forza though, but I still dabbled in GT4 a bit. Now I just gotta wait for Forza 4, should be here toward the end of this year!