Nice Brigham Lovat

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordiebooker

Reaction score
Picked up this Brigham 3 dot Lovat today.....needs a good clean but a nice addition to my collection.

DSC00352.JPG

Does anyone have a clue as what this yellow dot is......never seen one on a Brigham before.

DSC00354.JPG

Great looking pipe, but I've no idea on the yellow dot...

Hey, I'm in Cornwall too!!

Thanks guys.....I think the yellow dot may be to show the right way up of the stem but it seems a little TOO obvious.

Hey henwrench......I see you're in Penzance.....what's the baccy shop near you like.....we get over that way every now and again but I have yet to visit it.....what do they stock....pipes/tobacco.....do they have a smoking licence?

If you ever get over to Newquay way then give me a holler......we got a lovely smoking deck looking out to Fistral and the Atlantic at our home....you're welcome anytime as long as you bring cake.

geordiebooker":caqph2wy said:
Thanks guys.....I think the yellow dot may be to show the right way up of the stem but it seems a little TOO obvious.

Hey henwrench......I see you're in Penzance.....what's the baccy shop near you like.....we get over that way every now and again but I have yet to visit it.....what do they stock....pipes/tobacco.....do they have a smoking licence?

If you ever get over to Newquay way then give me a holler......we got a lovely smoking deck looking out to Fistral and the Atlantic at our home....you're welcome anytime as long as you bring cake.

You simply must visit the B&M shop in PZ. He stocks a large range of pipe tobaccos (Dunhill, Petersons, Orlik, G&H, etc.) and has a pretty decent collection of pipes, including Dunhill, though they're a little out of my price range. I'll stick to the Pete's, Butz and Dr Plumbs...

You can smoke in the shop, but he doesn't have a smoking area as such. He's a moody old sod sometimes, but when you get to know him he's alright...

geordiebooker":u1dh3o3f said:
That was the reason for the Dunhill dot.