Nice Dublin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Max

Reaction score
I don't really like dublins but this one is a beaut!

It's a Scott Klein.

NewPicture.png

I met Scott at the GKCPC this year. Nice soft spoken guy. He cut me a deal on a pipe. I will say that it is the only pipe I have that I can truly say comes close to perfect. He is an incredibly talented carver. I'm sure that Dublin is no exception.

Blue Max":txwghbr9 said:
I think I"ll snap it up. It's only $645.00.
Yeah, I should just give up fast food for a week...could probably afford it then! :lol:

But see, if your hobby was vintage shotguns or Jaguars, you'd think $645 was a bargain. Perception.

That Dub shows why I'm a fan of 'em. The Dublin can be longish, with a large canted bowl or short and chunky bordering on billiard with a saddle bit. All a Dublin needs is a bowl wider at top than bottom. And yours has nice proportions and great grain. "Nice" barely covers this baby. The bit seems a tad thick, but that might be just a tad picky.

BMax, that's a nice one. Dublins don't always generate much interest with me, but that one's a looker.

As for cost, if you can afford it (and hopefully enjoy it, provided it smokes good for the purchaser) cost is of no matter... $10 pipes, $1000 pipes... they have all seen their share of appreciators, detractors, and everything in-between.

Smoke what you like and like what you smoke.

8)

I like that shape and size, Klein pipes are supposed to be great smokers.