Nice night for a walk

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handsome Dynamite

Reaction score
If there's some heavy boots, a scarf, a hat and a wool overcoat and gloves on hand. Just spent an hour walking with my pipe. Not a bad way to spend a sunday night. Anyone else go on walks while smoking?

Yes, I used to all the time. I'd go for late night walks with my Black Lab Jake. Over the years we saw our share of shooting stars, we had to put him down last year (April 20th 2009) he was 15. Man I sure miss him.....

Since the arrival of our new american Cocker Spaniel, I haven't walked so much in years. I call him my "exercise machine". A pipe always makes it special. I haven't been into night walking yet... usually in the mid-afternoon.

Definitely. Late night walks with a pipe are sublime...unfortunately it is a bit too windy tonight for a pipe, so I am stuck inside living vicariously through others on the BoB.

There is nothing finer than walking in the woods with a good pipe. Of course, what I call walking others would call strolling. :roll:

Centurian 803":wvcbucvl said:
There is nothing finer than walking in the woods with a good pipe. Of course, what I call walking others would call strolling. :roll:
I didn't realize there was a difference in walking and strolling, course now that I think of it, walking seems to be to go somewhere in particular, and strolling is just to be out....

Every morning a walk with my dog along with a pipe of Bosun Cut Plug,
where we're living now is wooded with a big lake with walking trails.I can't
wait until it warms up a bit.

Winslow :sunny: