Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sentientchimp

Reaction score
I'm a frequent lurker and very infrequent poster, but these Fat Bob pipes that Brebbia makes inspired me to speak up. Like a lot of people, I've been real nuts about the Savinelli 320 "chubby author" (or whatever they are) pipes. There's something about holding that big hunk of briar that's very appealing. Anyway, I found (and bought) another pipe that goes nicely with the 320 I already own. Brebbia has this line of fat, exaggerated shapes called "Fat Bob" and they've got great lines. They one I went with is a 2114, which is a big bulldog shape.
0_0_pr11.jpg

0_0_pr12.jpg

Smokes well so far, only complaint is a couple fills which are hidden pretty well. Definitely like this one and might get a few more from the series.
Anyone know any other squat, fat pipes? I think I'm going to be collecting these exclusively for a while.

I'm a big fan of the 320/author shape, and this one rings my bells. More of a Bulldog shape to me but it looks mighty fine. Looks like you did well sir!

8) 

Cheers,

RR

That is a sweet look'en pipe sir! I haven't been real impressed with Brebbia pipe shapes
but, I'll have to check this one out. I've been look'en for another good smoker for my rotation. Hows the break in on these, petty smooth or no?

Ah! I just checked out some and now I know why I haven't been interested in them,
there filter pipes. No offense intended but, we just don't like filter pipes much. YMMV
Still a looker of a pipe.

Now, why did you post this picture   :evil: 

Just last night in bed, I told my dear wife that I've got all the pipes I ever wanted and will buy no more.

Now this ain't true anymore!  I want a Brebbia like yours.

That is one beautiful pipe and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it all the way.  :D

I had a look at smokingpipes.com's Fat Bob but at US$202.00 it's a bit high for me to come by  :(