nice to meet you

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyb

Reaction score
Good evening all,
It's been a good long time since I spent time on the various pipe forums and I am happy to be back. Posted occasionaly on ASP but was looking at it daily. I wandered back to cigars for quite a while, still enjoy them often, but my pipe collection called me back.
I'll post when I feel I have something to add although I am not a prolific poster. I would like to get to the 30 mark because I do have some tobacco I'd like to trade.

I have a modest collection of 20 or so pipes, nothing high end but a bunch of great smokers. Don Carlos, Stanwell, Peterson, Karl Erik. My taste in tobacco is generally english. Currently i have open Penzance, Margate, Charing Cross, and Barbery Coast, all of which I like. Big fan off GLP and Esoterica.

Cheers,

Kirby

Good Morning Kirby! Welcome to the group.

LtMac

Hi Kirby. I too am a fan of Stanwells and I just opened some Charing Cross a couple of days ago. What a great smoke! Did it leave your tongue feeling kinda like the rear tire on a dragster?

Welcome aboard! Nice to meet you also! I used to be a Latakia junkie but just lost my taste for the stuff. I am now a devoted Virginia smoker with some occasional old time Burley blends. Somehow I feel if you stay with pipe smoking long enough that is a natural progression.

Just so you don't get the idea that I'm one dimensional; tonight I am smoking a bowl of 5100. Quite nice as long as I take my time.