nicotine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The American Scotches are pretty robust in nicotine--Rooster might be a good one. FUBAR, if memory serves, is also fairly high-test.

If you like mentholated snuff, Hedges L260 (my favorite!) is stern stuff, but it's tricky taking a big enough pinch to ge a big Vitamin N hit.

NTSU (an African brand) is pretty strong, but has too strong an ammonia note for my tastes.

+1 on Rooster, FUBAR, and NTSU.

A warning about NTSU; when it's fresh it is laden with ammonia. This offends some peoples' sensibilities, but I actually love it. It is also the coarsest snuff on the planet. You have to stuff it in rather than sniff it.

A couple others are Dholakia Black and Dholakia White. Also a warning about white; it is the most finely ground snuff on the planet. It's difficult to take. I'd master American Scotches before I attempted it. Black is a nice easy grind.

Also the Sam Gawith plain snuffs like London Brown, Black Rappee, Dark Scotch etc. are fairly strong and very easy to take. Get the 25g size rather than the 10g size. It's much easier when you don't have to try and get it out of an infernal tap box.