Night Hunt

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
29CFFFDB-81DA-4809-B891-BB35AC21496A-4669-00000973CE940D0C_zpsb2aae209.jpg
[/img] My Grandson, extreme right and his friends went with their fathers before Mardi Gras on a pig hunt. They do a lot of damage to our crops.

He's learning how to bring home the Bacon, you should be proud. ;) 
We got a bad case of them here also, they can really root up some land.

I guess we have been lucky here in central IL. In all my years, I have only seen one pig running free. And a farmer told me not to worry, the coyotes will have him soon. The coyotes obviously are not keeping them in check elsewhere.

Carlos":1hujhsdw said:
I guess we have been lucky here in central IL.  In all my years, I have only seen one pig running free.  And a farmer told me not to worry, the coyotes will have him soon.   The coyotes obviously are not keeping them in check elsewhere.
No Sir! Here there over running some areas and getting pretty dadburn big, as much as 500 lbs. We're allowed to hunt them year round because of the multitude of them and there damaging character.

" /> That is a full sizes pickup, son wen in thicket with 12 gauge, ripped his ass, I have a short
AC8BCD61-8DE0-48A3-91C1-54940D798D44-4809-0000098B53FDDE4D_zpse5365a09.jpg
[/img] 10 gauge for this, a hog that big can kill you.

The only wild pigs we have here in Michigan are in the capital building in Lansing.  :face: