No Honey, it's not Almond Roca

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Here's a giggle for y'all............

Had some neighbors over for supper. An easy menu selection, and I had plenty to share. The couple have two kids, one little girl about 5 or so, and a toddler. The dogs coped well, and the petting zoo was well recieved. Everything was fine.......

At some point, the young lady was left unattended. I didn't notice. Not until we heard her crying in my bedroom. Her mom went and got her, and came out trying to pull stuff out of the child's mouth.

Apparently, the girl went into my room, found a wall nightstand that I keep some pipes and tobaccos in, and after pulling out all the pipes, emptied the drawer with cleaners and such, she then proceeded to open all the tins and taste tested all the blends. She thought the three unopened tins of McC's Christmas Cheer was Almond Roca and stuffed about a tin and a half in her mouth before she started crying...

After the family went home, I found that apple moonshine and Blackwoods Flake make an excellent pairing.................

Yeah no kidding, that was my expectation as well.

I trust the little girl is fine.

:cheers:

Oh, yah, everybody worry about cat litter and whether the kid is OK, never mind the poor Wizard, salvaging the mess and getting jars to reseal his stash.................

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

No worries, she's fine, and worm free..... Her folks say she hasn't been caught in their room looking for candy lately either, so it's a win all around,

for them........

Brewdude":x29eiaq4 said:
That'll learn her!

:lol: 

Cheers,

RR
You would think but, one never knows these days.

That's just freakin awesome. Now she will end up registered on ebay, and topping my winning bid! :x

That's funny OW, and a good outcome too. Hopefully a lesson learnt.

I can remember being in a similar situation several years ago before I had children. A friend brought their children round and the toddler seemed hell bent on destroying my house.

Imagine my delight as she emerged from the toilet chewing on the toilet brush.

Karma, and balance was restored.