No more dog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Condolences for your loss. It's so hard losing a pet. They become like a member of the family. We lost our Shih Tzu Gracie 2 years ago and I still miss her every day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-12-09-26-41.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-12-09-26-41.png
    730.9 KB · Views: 0
My sincerest condolences. Losing our furry friends is a painful life experience. I remember every one of them with nothing but fondness!! FTRPLT

Losing a dog has always been a "death in the family' for me. I've been lucky to have had some great dogs. I miss them every one! I have spent more time with my dogs than people. I am now reduced to living with cats. I hope for another dog....patiently waiting. I like dogs better than people. Just the way it is.

Losing a dog has always been a "death in the family' for me. I've been lucky to have had some great dogs. I miss them every one! I have spent more time with my dogs than people. I am now reduced to living with cats. I hope for another dog....patiently waiting. I like dogs better than people. Just the way it is.
I'm with you. Wife bought me a t-shirt that says "I like horses, dogs, and maybe 3 people", lol.

So sorry to hear corney,
I have had dogs all my life and I always wish they could live as long as us.
But then I think I would not have been able to experience several amazing friends if they live that long.
RIP Lizzie,xxxxooo

I agree with everything you just said. Cats can be good company ,too. Goober, my tabby, is a good cat but a cat is not a dog.

My best friend growing up was a Blue Heeler bitch named Bluebelle. That was forty years ago and I look forward to the day I can have another Heeler, or meet her again in dog heaven...I'll pass on the Pearly Gates and take the dog door.

Lizzie will be waiting for you CCC.