No Pipe Smoking Smilie?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't laugh, but this is a Pipe Smokers site, and you don't have a Pipe Smoking Smilie? I'm shocked.......shocked, I say. :affraid:

The smilies do need purged of the ones nobody uses like the last two rows starting with the farao down to the afro. The albino and cherry are useless too.

There used to be a pipe emoticon--it's still at the bottom of the list, but the image isn't loading (on my browser at least).

I can look into it, but little stuff like this on the backend is all supplied through free services, so they'll go down from time to time with not really anyone to complain to. May fix itself; may take a while.

Anyway, we just assume you have a pipe in your mouth, whatever the expression on your face.

We used to have a bunch of them but there was a big software debacle a while back and all the custom ones disappeared. It's pretty trivial to add them back so if any of you find some you want just post them and I'll add them to the list.

Also..

Though some seem 'useless' they aren't...
When BoB was started some of thise were designators for certain posters... Carlos still uses his.. Yak does too.. TJ was the Crown smile.. Pdiddy was the afro.. I had one but can't remember which it was.. Maybe the dreadlocks?? Can't remember.. Anyway..
Just Sayin.