noob from Indianapolis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer":pbrb8q20 said:
Welcome Crowdog! Now Hoosier brother? If you're the smart ass I reckon Bru is the dumb ass. :cheers:
UHHHHHHH I was just thinking that Brother Dutch!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":4vnxx40q said:
Falconer":4vnxx40q said:
Welcome Crowdog! Now Hoosier brother? If you're the smart ass I reckon Bru is the dumb ass. :cheers:
yeah, i almost gave him a point for it, but it was against me! i got valky back in a couple other posts. we'll see if he finds them.

bruins":56t7p69d said:
Piet Binsbergen":56t7p69d said:
Falconer":56t7p69d said:
yeah, i almost gave him a point for it, but it was against me! i got valky back in a couple other posts. we'll see if he finds them.
Damn!! I'm still trying to figure out Natch's post and pic. It's driving me crazy. Now I got to go hunting for Bru's biz. Ha Brubiz. now that's really getting you back! :cheers:

Falconer":uurxcdo5 said:
Damn!! I'm still trying to figure out Natch's post and pic. It's driving me crazy. Now I got to go hunting for Bru's biz. Ha Brubiz. now that's really getting you back! :cheers:
yeah, people are claiming to see cougars and bird poop. beebiz highlighted a blurry square and called it a skunk! i'm going mad, i tell you. natch, what's the answer! :x

Falconer":1ke0j49t said:
bruins":1ke0j49t said:
Piet Binsbergen":1ke0j49t said:
Falconer":1ke0j49t said:
Damn, that was harsh Valky, even by your standards of harshness! ;)

Welcome to BoB Crowdog!

Agreed NS, but that is still some funny chit right there man!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
A bowl of Plumcake in celebration!

Piet Binsbergen":wuphlu9k said:
Agreed NS, but that is still some funny chit right there man!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
ahhh! i didn't get brubiz at first. now i do. ha! no wait... :(

Piet Binsbergen":au70e3oh said:
ahhh! i didn't get brubiz at first. now i do. ha! no wait... :(