Nording Grading System?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tech2576":2l8821dm said:
Simple Man":2l8821dm said:
Kyle Weiss":2l8821dm said:
I used to think my Nordings were okay, but I think I hadn't settled into "good habits" and was ignorant to my lack of luck with them. I have three, and they all, to a greater or lesser degree, do not work with me. I have $10 no-name pipes that smoke wonderfully, but my beautiful entry-level Nordings haven't gone my way. Part of it is tobacco chamber. They're way too tall and narrow for my tobacco and smoking style.

Not to say these pipes don't perform well, just not for me. I may sell one of them here on the board, and it kills me, because it was my first new pipe that made me so happy back when I was picking up the pipe again. I need to fund my Secret Santa participation anyway. :)

8)
Well, there you go! I'm carrying mine out to the trash right now! ;) :lol:
I need to run by your place about once a week and go through your trash!!! 8)
I changed my mind, I sold them to that company that makes those nice necklaces out of them. :lol:

I must not unapologetically beg for forgiveness for my glaring, earlier double-negative that I didn't not use. Good grief. :| You'd think I was some kind of dropout or something.

:lol: