Nording Help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
I thought I would turn to the experts after a few years of searching for info. I bought it as an estate pipe about 4 or 5 years ago. It is by far one of my best smokers. Obviously it is an Eric Nording pipe. It is stamped Nording Made In Denmark in a circle. Inside the circle it is stamped 124. Does anyone know what series it is from and what they sold for?  I will get some pics up asap. Any info at all would be great. Thanks in advance!

I have no information to offer, but wish to comment ... THAT is an outstanding looking pipe and is something I'd LOVE to own !!

I don't think it is a series but actually a handmade Nording, which tend to be a but pricey. Nice snag. Are there any pits on the pipe at all?

I got a reply to my emails from Erik Nording last night.  Looks as though you guys were right once again.  :D  I am going to have to be a bit more careful with this one. No wonder it smokes so nice.

Hi Jeff.

It is a handmade so there is only made this pipe that exactly shape.
It is the lover end and prices go from 400 to 1500$
Enjoy your beautiful pipe.

Best regards.

Erik Nørding

J_Rock":dsvniiaz said:
I got a reply to my emails from Erik Nording last night.  Looks as though you guys were right once again.  :D   I am going to have to be a bit more careful with this one.  No wonder it smokes so nice.

Hi Jeff.

Best regards.

Erik Nørding
Let me guess, you paid like $50 for it? ;)

Boom! Happy fer ya.

joshoowah":6hcpqno3 said:
J_Rock":6hcpqno3 said:
I got a reply to my emails from Erik Nording last night.  Looks as though you guys were right once again.  :D   I am going to have to be a bit more careful with this one.  No wonder it smokes so nice.

Hi Jeff.

Best regards.

Erik Nørding
Let me guess, you paid like $50 for it? ;)

Boom! Happy fer ya.
I wish! I traded an Ardor years ago for it. I am extremely happy to have some info on it. I had no idea what it is worth. What I did know, was that it smokes incredibly and looks amazing!