Nording, nuts, fall!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pipe and we even here in East Texas are going to see a freeze tonight so we seem to have left the 90 temps behind.

Skip

Now Harlock, my man, that is a sweet looking freehand Nording! Reminds me very much of my old Preben Holm Ben Wade, in which I dearly love.

Something about a freehand, I suppose because there is never another exactly like it. Enjoy!

Very nice piece of briar Harlock. We had our first snow fall in SE Kentucky last night. About an inch and a half on the ridge tops, unfortunately it was quite short lived.

Snow? I think I've read about snow...must be nice! Have a good smoke! Hopefully the weather out here will start to cooperate soon...

Darn nice pipe you got there, brother Harlock!!! I've got a Nording that one of the other brothers gifted to me. I love that pipe!!! I'd smoke it when I got ready... cold... or warm!!!

Robert

Thanks! This pipe was $50.00 on ebay, and it's in great condition (doesn't stink either). Have not smoked it yet, need some time to truly test it (it's big). I'll use Sasquatch's conical bowl packing method when I do :pirat:

That be a frikkin' cool Acorn bro. One of th best freehands I have seen in a long time!!!

Harlock did you get rain in your area? We had some here in our neck of the woods.

Not yet. It looked promising earlier, but never produced. Still, much cooler though!

I live in the mountains in So Cal, though right now I am in Vegas for the west Coast Pipe Show, but the people at home said it is foggy right now, hope the heat does not come back, but who knows right?

Man, I'm jealous! I really wanted to go to Vegas for the show. Hope you post pictures so I can see what I missed!

St Fiacre":7w842p6s said:
I live in the mountains in So Cal, though right now I am in Vegas for the west Coast Pipe Show, but the people at home said it is foggy right now, hope the heat does not come back, but who knows right?
Rub it in bro!!!!!! LOL
enjoy the show!!! take pics for us!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I will take pics of snow but I did not have a camera for the show. Ask Utahpipeman I think I saw him with a camera.

St Fiacre":p7bfsom1 said:
I will take pics of snow but I did not have a camera for the show. Ask Utahpipeman I think I saw him with a camera.
Cool bro, sure he will post, thanks and enjoy!!