Nording pipe Yes or No

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Nording has a pretty wide range of finishes, shapes, styles, grades etc. Probably is a Nording, although not one of the prettier ones to my eyes.

Frost":6iju8ycm said:
Could be. Nording has a pretty wide range of finishes, shapes, styles, grades etc. Probably is a Nording, although not one of the prettier ones to my eyes.
I won it on eBay for 18.38 plus 5.00 shipping dose'nt Have to be pretty dose'nt have to be a Nording, I do hope it smokes good.

Yeah, you can't beat that price with a stick. Or a pipe.

I had a Nording freehand for a while that smoked well for me, although a little tricky with a pipe cleaner. They have a fairly good rep so it should do you right.

Ahhh Yep. That looks like his rustication Ed. Also, he uses that yellow acrylic trim pretty often. I'm 99% Nording made it.

Good score Ed!
icon_cheers.png

Thanks for the replies Guy's. I went ahead and bid on it and won. When it arreived it indeed was a nording for a modest price 18.06. Seller posted it as nordine. I guess nobody else looked at it close.
What in most important to me is it is light as a feather, smokes fantabulous with GLP Haddo's Delight 2001 in it courtesy DPG. I am not a clencher but this thing kinda wants me to become one. It kinda smokes itself just hook it in your face and puff away.
Ed

Great buy.. I am sure you will enjoy it and thinking of the price will top it off.. I have Nording Pipes and enjoy them very much..
Chuck...