Nording?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klbxmiller

Reaction score
So i have been quite attracted as of late to nordings. i don't currently have one. But i was wandering what people thought of them?

I have 3 Nordings, and I have no issues with any of them. :santa:

I have two Nordings. One is my go to pipe. They were in the $75 to $100 range. They are well made, great draw, and no fading of the bits or anything like that.

I have three Nordings. Two are oversized estates, one upright sitter was my first "new pipe." I love them all. Well made, easy on the eyes and priced right. A lot of people seem to scoff at them for some reason, probably because they aren't heralded like Dunhill pipes. I say get one and see what you think. 8)

cool ty for the replies, and i'm gonna go ahead and get one. Ty all for the input.

I have a smaller Nording that smokes just fine, and was an estate bargain.

I also have one or two no name estate briars that smoke just fine.

I think a lot of people put to much emphasis on a pipes brand name governing a pipes smoke-ability.

If a pipe looks good to you, smokes good to you, is well made and cost effective to your own budget, then its a good pipe.

Heck, some Cobs smoke great with some TLC and only cost 10-15 bucks. Go figure. :D

klbxmiller":ygl4h2ib said:
cool ty for the replies, and i'm gonna go ahead and get one. Ty all for the input.
A full report, with pictures (as if it needed to be said 8) ) on your acquisition and first smoke are in order! :D

klbxmiller":4q1fk376 said:
I don't think you'll be dissapointed. Nordings are practically no brainers.

Kyle Weiss":zeau1gmq said:
A lot of people seem to scoff at them for some reason
Honestly, I can't recall any scoffing directed at Nording around here. Seems to be a sound pipe, liked by many, and loved by some.

Harlock999":qrqqf9qv said:
Kyle Weiss":qrqqf9qv said:
A lot of people seem to scoff at them for some reason
Honestly, I can't recall any scoffing directed at Nording around here. Seems to be a sound pipe, liked by many, and loved by some.

You're quite right... I can remember one post here where someone kind of poo-pooed Nording a little, but it is rampant at my Tinder Box parties here... I mean, you'd think I was smoking out of a cob with the scoffing. Heheh. As if I cared. I love my Nordings.