Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Lowry

Reaction score
I need to change the email associated with my account here-- could anyone offer pointers? All I see is a password change option.

Thanks!

I looked around also. I could not find a method. Even the FAQ section says to go the profile to make a change. Maybe you can check with a moderator. Good luck and post if /once you find out. Maybe remove your membership and sign up again. :no:

Update: Looks like there is not way of removing ones membership. I wonder if you can try to register with
your user name again. Probably you will get a message that it is taken.

Click on profile.
You will see <Modify> in gray.
Click on that.
Change info on screen that comes up

That only lets you change your password. The e-mail address you registered with is carved in granite. I tried everybody back when ours changed. No go.

:face:

Make a new account for The Andy Lowry

you are welcome :)

rev

Looks like I can change it. Never done one, so you're likely to get accidentialy banned or something. LOL. If you send me a PM I will try to change it. And then we can see what might go wrong. Be sure to include both the new and old email and which is which. If it won't let me I'll PM you back and then touch base with Jason.

Carlos":uzs76898 said:
Looks like I can change it. Never done one, so you're likely to get accidentialy banned or something. LOL. If you send me a PM I will try to change it. And then we can see what might go wrong. Be sure to include both the new and old email and which is which. If it won't let me I'll PM you back and then touch base with Jason.
Excellent! Thank you. PM on the way.

Andy Lowry":kp4ibavz said:
Carlos":kp4ibavz said:
Excellent! Thank you. PM on the way.
Should be good to go. Did it from my iPhone. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

Carlos doesn't need a raise or promotion; but if you'll scratch him behind his ears...