not trying to make waves

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I am new here and I feel I have been trying to make my self known tho some of the thinks I have said may have been out of line and I am truly sorry for offending or making any one mad truly mean no harm and would like to know the dos and donts of posting

I wouldn't worry too much, if anyone rubs people the wrong way from time to time around here it's me and I'm still here.
Although I think they keep me around just for there own amusement. ;)

well some times I have topics or ideas that make people think and idk I have learned that people don't like change and really don't like to think about things they don't like no offence plz but I am glad I have such a strong band of brothers here

I don't really think about whether I SHOULD say something until after I've said it. I used to take meds for that, but they gave me the shits.

As I'd said, or intended to say, in the PM.. We don't do politics on the open forum. Period. Ever.

That's not to say that political post aren't allowed on BoB.. They are, but it's in its own area, and it's there for a reason. There are many that log on to BoB as an escape from politics, religion, and her.. But be that as it may we recognize that some enjoy talking about those things (I have, from time to time, been drawn into those discussions myself) and provide a place for it. We would welcome your negative opinion of Bernie Sanders in the Rubber Room and you would find a great number of people to talk to there.

Go to the bottom most forum on the home page, click on 'The Asylum' and request entry.. One of the real admins will be along shortly to grant admission.

I think ur right no on is good at being me and to be honest id be afraid if there was 2 of me

arky out

The two ways to make enemies in this world are bringing up religion and politics.

I once thought I was having an ordinary guy-ish exchange of pleasantries with someone on this board when I noticed his friends were coming to his defense. Different boards seem to have different etiquette standards which may take getting used to. But I'm still here in spite of my perceived transgression, and I'd say the other guy is, too, if I could remember who it was. Don't worry about it.

It wasn't a big deal, really..Its not like you said Savinelli was as good as Peterson or that You shop and pipesandcigars.com or anything unforgivable like that.

I'd go in and approve you but last time I was in the admin panel I deleted over 1,000 members (I kid not)... It's best I just stay on this side of that panel.

I see someone added you before I posted. Lol. Oh well you know how it is in the office, we all sit facing our terminals and no one looks over their shoulder to see what the other guys doing.. I think we all need a pay cut.

Religion, politics, chili w/wo beans, you get the drift. If I can hold my tongue, anyone can. Would love to carouse in the Rubber Room, but I know a time-suck when I see it. Besides, who was it that said to never write, except for money?