November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the stuff I put in mine is banned by the Geneva convention for its anti-personnel properties. I'm imagining the deer-in-the-headlights expression on the targets face just before they get sent to oblivion... so much fun.

That'll teach X for signing up to an otherwise 'normal' smokers forum!

Greyson":au62l3oe said:
I think the stuff I put in mine is banned by the Geneva convention for its anti-personnel properties. I'm imagining the deer-in-the-headlights expression on the targets face just before they get sent to oblivion... so much fun.

That'll teach X for signing up to an otherwise 'normal' smokers forum!
You scare me Greyson. :affraid: :lol:

The Christmas Gator stands (well, lays) guard on the November bombing and Secret Santa boxes until the launch dates. . . .

2012gator.jpg

Hmm, its been quiet here the last few days, is everyone preparing for the onslaught?

You know, I always wonder the same thing and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose. Though I have noticed that more guys have done pre-packing of their bombs this round. Good idea given the Thanksgiving holiday coming up this next week.

FYI to Greyson...it falls on the 3rd Thursday of November. The day prior is supposedly the 'biggest' travel day of the year and the day after is 'Black Friday' the major start of Christmas shopping and the day stores give their largest discounts of the season.

Is thanksgiving a bigger deal than Christmas? I'd have thought that would be the major holiday travel event of the year, but interesting news if its not.

We don't do thanksgiving obviously, but we do have Guy Fawkes night in November, the celebration of a traitor being hung drawn and quartered. Yay!

The season is a big deal. For some it starts with Halloween or All Saints Day. For most it starts on Thanksgiving and ends after New Years Day.

Couple that with an anniversary for me and Mrs. Gravel after Thanksgiving and we are feeling quite jolly.

I'd rather have Guy Fawkes night than Thanksgiving, it sounds awesome. Then again I do love to deep-fry me some turkeys, and chicken, and everything.

Greyson...did you ever take a class where they beat the issue of units into your head? Let's review. I was talking 'day', as in a single day. You responded with 'season'. Very different. The thing about that one Wednesday being the big travel day is that everyone gets the Thursday holiday off...and uses the Wednesday as the day to go 'home' for the family dinner event...as the whole thing is about the 'big family dinner' . For Christmas, people get off work/school/etc across a broad range of dates - not focused on a single travel day. Kapeesh?

point of order Y'honour

Blackhorse":5bxrls8n said:
The day prior is supposedly the 'biggest' travel day of the year
Greyson":5bxrls8n said:
Is thanksgiving a bigger deal than Christmas? I'd have thought that would be the major holiday travel event of the year
gravel":5bxrls8n said:
The season is a big deal.
You said day in the year, I referred to day in the year, to whit one señor Gravel said season. I blame him! (and you).

flying-cat-fight.jpg

Cat fight (since I apparently have to explain my insinuations to the elder Blackhorse)

I see where youre going with that Kai, but I prefer to think of it like this:

pillowh.jpg

Its nothing like this, I just prefer to think of it that way.

Never have I wanted to be a pillow so bad in my life. Yet I am marginally disturbed at the same time because I pictured you and BH more like:
bumfight%2003.jpg

On the BBC network here they're doing a 'Battle of the Nutcrackers' and the cats and then the pillows made me think of that. I could almost hear the music in the background.

And Greyson...just because kaiser tries to make out like there's some kind of fight going on, there isn't, and we needn't feed his ego by falling into acting like there is. His therapist has told me it's not good for him.

And...more pillow bimbos please!