Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I'd save time and just resurrect this one.
I finally got my hands on a dual bowl, not anything real fancy or rare but, a good look'en one in my eye.
And I reckon that's all that counts anyway. Bjarne Unsmoked hammer-less 10ga. side by side in rather provocative poses? ;)

scotties22":iwqg4elu said:
Yeah....the bottom view is something alright :lol!:  :fpalm:
And truthfully Ma'am I did not intend them to turn out like that, just happened. :oops:

Cartaphilus":wj1x8umo said:
scotties22":wj1x8umo said:
Yeah....the bottom view is something alright :lol!:  :fpalm:
And truthfully Ma'am I did not intend them to turn out like that, just happened. :oops:
It's safe to say we can TOTALLY blame it on the maker in this case. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is a nice lookin double bowl pipe, Cart. I think the only person who could probably smoke something like that would be a bagpipe player. :lol!:

Thanks guys!

And Adam, what else but, Escudo!
I'm not a multi-tasker. :no:

Looks like that'll be an all-day smoker Ron! Must be a bitch to get both bowls lit at the same time though. Can't wait to see a pic of you smoking it!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":3oacpfb4 said:
Looks like that'll be an all-day smoker Ron! Must be a bitch to get both bowls lit at the same time though. Can't wait to see a pic of you smoking it!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR
That'll be the day! ;)

So, Cart, did you light that double-barrel bad boy up?  If so, was it hard to keep lit?  How did it smoke?  Does it smoke hot?  Seems to me that not only is the pipe great looking in the Danish tradition, but also has the advantage discussed above that both bowls are equidistant from the stem.

I am amazed at the French smoking site with all of those multibowled designs.  And I had no idea until seeing the post here that Fat Bastard made a double barreled poker.

Even so, I have yet to see a clover leaf configuration with all four bowls equidistant from the stem.  I don't know who would have the power to smoke such a thing, but it seems that such a design would have the best chance of actually working.

Nope! I have no intention of ever smoking it. As neat as these look I'm convinced there just
a novelty for display and were never intended to be smoked. ;)

juanmedusa":5aqs9pql said:
Perhaps that was the pipe that informed Freud of some of his theory!
Two heads are better then one? :scratch:

Hi - my name is Al. I just got registered. I actually had a double bowled Armellini Millenium that i bought in 2000. The instructions specifically said NOT to smoke both bowls simultaneously, but to smoke the front bowl, then the back bowl. It was great for sitting and vegging, but not to carry around in your teeth

An interesting concept but I think I'll pass. :)

AJ