Now I am a Master

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Tkach

Reaction score
I graduated with my MDiv from Westminster Theological Seminary. I had to take some pics smoking in my regalia.

img_0510.jpg
" />

Congrats on snatching the pebble from your teacher's hand!

Great news, congratulations.

Look for a job???,,,wouldn't a few weeks on the beach be nice? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You're lookin good with that pipe :cheers:

mark":jrnyimhe said:
Great news, congratulations.

Look for a job???,,,wouldn't a few weeks on the beach be nice? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You're lookin good with that pipe :cheers:
Funny you mention that, because I'm staying with family in SC for the moment and we are headed to hte beach this afternoon!

Well done Thomas old chap. Loving the pipe theme! Here's to the future...

Congratulations on a great accomplishment !! :cheers: Does this mean you are now a Minister in your church or do you have to do further work for that ? I take it you are of the Protestant faith and as I'm a Roman Catholic I'm not familiar with how this works for you folks. :)

monbla256":i02xwt7q said:
Congratulations on a great accomplishment !! :cheers:  Does this mean you are now a Minister in your church or do you have to do further work for that ? I take it you are of the Protestant faith and as I'm a Roman Catholic I'm not familiar with how this works for you folks. :)
It is separate for us Presbyterians (OPC). Seminary is normally required for ordination, but the church examines potential ministers in piety, knowledge of scripture (English, Greek, Hebrew), church history, theology, teaching ability, etc. We have a two-step process. I have already been licensed to preach, which means I am under probation for ministry--doing a trial run to test my gifts. When I receive a call to a specific church, then I would be ordained.

Fr_Tom":i02xwt7q said:
Congrats!

I head for the Seminary of the Southwest for a little continuing ed. after services today.
May God bless your studies there!

well earned smoke.

now your not a student tho so get on with it lol...

still congratz tho