Now THIS I like!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
I could watch this over and over again...and I have.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/45-o8NxFIX0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

newjok11.png

I can do that.

You know.....that one note at 3:45 into the video. Yeah, that one. I got it nailed. :D

Great talent! Thanks for posting that, Vito.

I wish they would have had more than 3 camera angles on her...got kinda frustrating watching the same thing over and over.....beautiful player though

Josjor":djjyeqmm said:
...that one note at 3:45 into the video. Yeah, that one. I got it nailed. :D
Oh...that one. Yeah, that's one of my favorite notes of all time. Right up there with a note I heard Clarence White play once, at a gig...although I suspect it was an interpretation of a note that I heard Paul Desmond play on his sax several years earlier.

They just don't make notes like that any more. :mrgreen:

:joker:

taharris":646c8nco said:
She is captivating.

I think I'm in love. :heart:
So, a sucker for a pretty face, eh? :lol:

Truth be told, I know what you mean, taharris...although I wouldn't exactly call it "love". Actually, the whole thing is rather...well, erotic. There's something about her ability to be so deliberate, so skilled, so phenomenally sensual with her fingers...

...er, never mind. I'm gonna go take a cold shower. :mrgreen:

:joker: